搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, December 23, 2017

ウルトラマンジード 第25話(終) ULTRAMAN GEED EP 25 FINAL


The final episode of Ultraman Geed (TV) , online for a week.

There will be a Ultraman Geed movie 劇場版 ウルトラマンジード つなぐぜ! 願い!! starting on 10 th March, 2018.




...and I thought Ultraman King would never return as he saved the Universe by "fusing" with the Universe. All it takes for his return is a click on the King's Capsule button.

I still prefer the voice of 清川 元夢 (Kiyokawa Motomu) , the first voice actor for Ultraman King. He is still here with us and is still doing voice works , I wonder why they didn't ask him to reprise the voice role of Ultraman King!?


According to this episode , the King capsule only "captures" a very small amount of King's energy, if Ultraman King's energy can "bound" the whole Universe, his power is insurmountable.

Is Belial really dead? I am going to miss him..........









I prefer the old silvery cape for Ultraman King over the new one. The new one looks like cinema/theatre curtain........



I feel so nostalgic seeing this original Ultraman teleportation departure ! 好懷念.......




I posted this in November, 2017
This is the form that will appear in Ultraman Geed movie in 2018, I am not sure if it is the final form of Geed - ウルトラマンジード ウルティメイトファイナル Ultimate Final form.











1 comment: