搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

THIS IS MY LAST BLOG ENTRY. 最後のブログ投稿

THIS IS MY LAST BLOG ENTRY. 

GOOGLE HAS BLOCKED MY BLOG ACCESS FROM JAPAN DUE TO ONE BLOG ENTRY WITH SO CALLED COPYRIGHT IMAGES (I DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE) . IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT IS AN EASY PROCESS TO TERMINATE A BLOG site DUE TO A COMPLAINT . PLAINTIFF HAS PROVIDED NO PROOF OF ORIGINAL SOURCE OF IMAGES OR URL , BUT SIMPLY SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT. THE PLAINTIFF IN QUESTION IS KEN ELEPHANT JP WHOSE WEB SITE I NEVER VISITED UNTIL AFTER THIS INCIDENT. SOME COMPANIES JUST ENJOY ABUSING COPYRIGHT LAWS.

I DECIDED TO END BLOGSPOT BLOGGER DUE TO THIS AND EXCESSIVE TIME INVESTMENT . THANK YOU FOR YOUR YEARS LONG SUPPORT. FAREWELL TO ALL TOY HOBBYISTS AND ENTHUSIASTS.

I ADVISE OTHERS NOT TO USE BLOGSPOT / BLOGGER TO AVOID SITUATIONS SUCH AS MINE ! USE OTHER SERVICES WITH MUCH HIGHER GLOBAL PRESENCE. BLOGSPOT HAS DECIMAL POINT MARKETSHARE.

 WELL, I DON'T THINK ANYONE IN JAPAN CAN READ THE FOLLOWINGS BUT I WRITE THEM ANYWAY.....

これが最後のブログ投稿です

長年応援ありがとうございました。

 

22 comments:

  1. I am very sorry, your blog was one of the sites I checked every day and they made me feel like a child again! Thank you for everything, I wish you luck in your next projects and in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sucks, but thank you a lot for your hard work and all the effort. I really enjoyed this blog of seeing the latest toys from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed your blog site at least once a day for many past years. It's really sad and sorry that Google has done this to you and your blog. Please reconsider or hope you to find a new and better site soon. Please leave the link when you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your years of support. It makes it worth while for all those years (probably more than 10 years) . I still don't know exactly which image(s) that are causing this , Google never specified .

      Delete
  5. I created a contact form (top left) so you can contact me , leave me a contact mail that I can send my new site info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i check on your blog everyday in office, as the first thing i do before working. so sorry that this is the last entry. thank you for your effort!! gd luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your daily support which makes it worthwhile all that time.

      Delete
  7. oh no where should i go view the latest update info. this is my after work hobby, so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please leave contact info. (upper left corner of page)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing for years and would you post in other place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent you the new info. Thank you for your years-long support.

      Delete
  9. I've been visited your post about 10 years(almost). I check your blog every single day! You collect all the toy news and show it here that is amazing work. Thank you for your grateful work. If your have another place to arrange the toy news in the future pls let us know. Thanks a lot for accompanying those year. 好人一生平安 感謝

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even up to today, I'm still coming here everyday & wish to see if there's any new updates. It has already became some kind of "muscle memory" for me to visit here as a part of daily routine. I'm still hoping to see more figure updates from you, so if you have changed to some other platforms, pls. do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please leave your contact info. at the "contact me" section in upper left corner of the page.

      Delete
  11. Can you please send me your new platform please. I read your blog everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please send me the new platform too. I check in Your blog everyday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please leave contact info. at contact form on top left corner.

      Delete
  13. 新年快樂!一直也有來追看這個blog,是很不容易的,完結有些可惜,但也是新的開始,祝你事事順利.一帆風順。

    ReplyDelete