搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Spectacular Tiny Houses Outside of Zion National Park - Utah


   This couple has built a small village of tiny houses , one owned by them while others are owned by their respective parents. I guess the couple owns the land. One thing about tiny housess is that they are still built or parked on lands which are either rented , bought or on parents' land, so there is an expense on top of that for building a tiny house.  They are planning to build the fourth one. Each of them is given a name like Guardian Angel and Mother Eve , etc and each has its own characteristics. The village is 15 minutes away from the nearest town, so I guess that is where the residents can get their supplies.

   Living in a desert means water is scarce. I wonder how they get their water supply!? I thought I saw flush toilets in some of the houses, they must have some abundant supply of water from somewhere !? I enjoy all seasons and I am not sure that I could live in a desert all year round. I always wonder about exterior furnitures , are they covered or moved when it rains or there is a storm? So there is a bit of work every  time it rains?  I am not a fan of giant spiders , snakes  , scorpions or any other types of "local residents" in the desert. While the houses are nice,  the location would not be my first choice.







No comments:

Post a Comment