搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, April 6, 2019

This Ultra Modern Tiny House Will Blow Your Mind


     I have almost no complaints about this tidy house which is not so tiny for a tiny house. It is 9 meters long, 2.5 meters wide , height is 4.3 meters (I am not sure that this house is on wheels and whether it would require a special permit to travel with that height). The black exterior looks surprisingly stylish and not dull , but probably absorbs a bit of heat during the summer time. The interior is also stylish and I particularly like the lightings around the house. Living room is relaxing and comfortable. The kitchen has the right amount of working space (I find that the kitchens in some tiny houses are unnecessarily spacious). The bathroom is large with 'triple shower" space and modern-styled, and this is the best feature in the bathroom - flush toilet ! It looks like the guy in the video (Matt) doesn't like compost toilet either. The other feature that I like in the bathroom area is the floor tiles arrangement - the transition between the wooden floor in the kitchen and the hexagonal tiles in the bathroom area. The bathroom also features plenty of storage space. As the host says in the video, the owners do put emphasis in bathroom space. Unlike many other tiny houses, the bedroom and the loft are full height, so most can stand straight-up (even the host Bryce at 6'4" can stand straight-up). I like the pathway between the bedroom and the loft though I would widen the width , covering some , if not all , of the kitchen ceiling area to accomodate more living space upstairs. The loft can be used as a guest bedroom or a study/computer room. The upstairs is brighten by plenty of natural light from the skyline windows across the roof.

    The only complaints that I have are the glass doors which I don't feel safe , especially in remote area. The skyline windows provide plenty of natural light but they can be dangerous if hails fall (one never knows if hails will fall even in the most-unlikely locations). If the house is not on wheels , then I would like to widen the house a bit. There is also not much space for the dinning area , so I guess the couple is not expecting too many visitors and dine at the sofa in the living room. Having said all that, I still think this tidy house is one of best designed tiny houses on Youtube.





2 comments: