搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker

  That looks like the remnants of the Death Star ii , I assume. Could the laughing of Palpatine from there (echo from the past?) , or Palpatine is not dead , or there are also Force Ghosts for the Siths? Snoke (I still can't get over the lameness of the name) is really dead? I hope he will change his "golden bathrobe" if he is still alive.  If Palpatine is returning , that would be THE HIGHLIGHT of the post Palpatine trilogy. The last two episodes weren't exciting and in my opinion, the worst in all Star Wars movies so far. The last two movies are really making-money driven, it lacks the "George Lucas's Mojo", but I am a little excited about this last one - the last of the Skywalker saga. Please don't disappoint me ~~~~~~

  Somebody suggests that Skywalker does not refer to Luke , Leia or Kylo but a new breed of Force practitioners , they are neither Jedi nor Siths. I like this idea!



1 comment: