搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Stop Doing These 15 Things in Other Countries

   Yes, you don't pay tips in Japan, great customer service is a norm and is the standard in Japan , no one expects extra pay for doing their job! Also, don't eat and walk at the same time , find a quiet corner , finish eating and then walk.

   NO chewing gum in Singapore , save me from worrying about what I am sitting or stepping on in public places,

   Why do cactus in Arizona look like a plant sticking up its middle finger to you!?

   I don't agree with the Chinese's custom leaving food on a plate , never finish all the food  , I think it is wasting food!

   As for using your right hand for shaking hands , exchanging money, in India and the Middle East, what if the person lost his/her right arm? The video says left-hand is for cleaning after doing business, well, I use my right hand : )





No comments:

Post a Comment