搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, July 6, 2018

S.H.MonsterArtsシン・ゴジラ第4形態 覚醒 Ver S.H. MONSTERARTS SHIN GODZILLA AWAKENING VERSION


Just like in the movie. Very well done . I like the 'cotton" effects , the beams and the background photo. Where did he get the stealth fighter in that scale?

The only thing I don't like about Shin Godzilla are those tiny arms and claws.

I wish I could afford it , this S.H. Monster Arts is quite pricey.

Just found out that according to Toho , there is no direct sequel to the 2016 film. Too bad, I didn't like the Shin Godzilla at the beginning , but it is so disgusting that I fall in love with it after time! I also like to find out what those "humanoid creatures" are at the end of the tail after Shin Godzilla is being frozen, they are quite grotesque.


The movie is created by ちゃんねるタカ.



ちゃんねるタカ must be a die hard fan of Godzilla, he  has all forms of Shin Godzilla.

A pricey collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment