搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, May 19, 2018

MORE TINY HOUSES

Another my tidy house moment. As I mentioned before , I am fascinated by how people maximize the usage of minimal space. I think most of us are wasting spaces and resources. Living in tiny houses is not only about maximizing usage of space but it is also about simpler and debt-free living (no mortgages , etc) .

 The only problem I have is again, the "dry toilet" ;also, in the first video, the solar panel battery  and inverter are so close to the toilet , methane gas and electrical spark do not go well together in my opinion.......





 I think I like this one , water-flush toilet but I don't know where the waste is flushed to ........
Also, there is a small washer/dryer room separating the toilet from the kitchen, I don't like "human waste" too close to the food .



This video is about 42 minutes long , so if you have the time , check it out, it points out what need to be considered building a tiny house.



This video is 56 minutes long. This couple turns a bus into their home. The only issues I have is the location and the privacy concern with the toilet (the guy says they are not too private to each other, so I guess that is ok for them), having the toilet next to my bed is not my thing. The shower is too small for my comfort.














2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 香港人口只有增長, 地越來越少, 屋越來越貴... 屋不一定要大, 最緊要實用,舒適,當得舒適, 地震(覺得香港會有機會). 我覺有其他科技(經濟些)可建屋.

      Delete