搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

BEST MINI HOUSES

 These have to be the best tiny houses I have seen so far, just spacious and have some innovative ideas.

 The first and second videos are the "Sakura" style mini houses designed by Minimaliste  in Quebec, Canada.

  I really like the coffee table that transforms into a dinner table as well as the re-arrangement of the sofas into a vis-à-vis seating position for a larger dinner crowd. The bathroom is also comfortably large. I wonder if the toilet could be replaced by a flushable one!?

   The only complaints I have are the appliances being inside some containing structure , difficult to pull out and get them repaired if needed; also the fridge is lifted above ground level over a storage drawer , difficult to move the fridge out for repair. The other drawback is the roof-top area, the area can be expanded to the whole roof top, and if the roof top can be flat so residents can put a chair or two there to enjoy the view.The elongated loft area at the window can be expanded a bit more width-wise. This mini house employs on-grid electricity , it would be nice to have some solar panels as the alternative or backup.

   The last complaint I have is that the guy keeps selling himself short in his English skill. I know he is from Quebec but his English is fine , I understand perfectly what he is saying. His English skill is much better than my Québécois French skill.




   This is another "Sakura" style mini house sold by the same company Minimaliste , Quebec, Canada. I wish the roof  top viewing area could be expanded to the whole roof.



     The mini house has the feature of expanding its living area by a push on the button , but unfortunately, this feature is not shown in the video.

     It is spacious , I particularly like the living room but the fold-up Murphy bed blocking the window is a drawback and is unnecessary, the bed could be located on the wall dividing the living room and the kitchen area. The kitchen is the largest of what I have seen so far.

    I wish there was also a study/reading area instead of using the underside of the bed as a temporary desk.





No comments:

Post a Comment