搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 7, 2018

進撃の巨人 ムキムキ超大型巨人 エレン・イェーガー 巨人Ver. 塗装完成品 ATTACK ON TITAN COLOSSAL TITAN EREN YEAGER TITAN VERSION PAINTED MODEL

This is the second wave of reposting MY TOY series of my blog. Reposting , thanks to what PhotoFxxKit did to my old blogs!


SPOLIER ALERT: THE DESCRIPTIONS CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING THE MANGA.
































































I wonder if all those Colossal Titans will ever get released from those walls in the manga !?





My 18 inches Spider-man.



Since Armin Arlelt アルミン・アルレルトate Bertolt Hoover, will Armin Titan become a Colossal Titan?






































































R.I.P Bertolt Hoover ~~~~~

We all know from the manga that Eren Titan is the "Founding Titan", would he be able to defeat the Colossal Titan if Bertolt was still alive??



Looking forward to season 3 of the anime.

I think the manga is ending this year.






2 comments:

  1. 禽日網度見到有"巨人"漫畫二手成套唔駛200,有d想買嘅衝動.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 覺得漫畫不錯. 作者有說過今年漫畫會完.

      Delete