搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 7, 2018

超電磁マシーン ボルテスV 40 周年記念 SOUL OF CHOUGOUKIN VOLTES V 40 TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

This is a repost of one of my past blogs destroyed by the infamous Photofxxkit !

This is the first wave of reposting MY TOYS series in my blog.

I post this before Bandai releases the DX SOC version of this toy like for Combattler V. For some reasons , I always like Voltes V more than Combattler V. I remember seeing the Popy Voltes-In-Box at shops in Japan / Hong Kong longing for one when I was a kid but I couldn't afford it until later in life.

When Bandai decides to release DX SOC Voltes V in the future, it will be déjà vu (ディジャ・ブ  / ディジャ・ヴ ) all over again - I can't afford it again much like in the old days~~~~~


An old DX Popy Chougoukin Voltes V commercial from the 70's:



This one has all three versions of the commericals. I wish the DX Popy Chougoukin Voltes V could move like that as in the second commerical (1:49). The DX Popy Chougoukin Voltes V costed around 8,900円 which was expensive in the 70's.
































I put tapes over some areas of the toy to protect it from being scratched.















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment