搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, July 8, 2017

SPAWN MOVIE DELAYED

The news of rebooting Spawn has been around for many years. Creator Todd McFarlane promises this is going to be a very "dark" movie , but how dark?  Batman Dark Knight type of dark or Japanese horror type of dark or something beyond our imagination!?

I am under the impresssion that there will be no Malebolgia or Violator in this movie.

With all the speculations , Mr. McFarlane still hasn't had a filming or release date for the movie but the draft script is available. The creator also insists that he is the writer , the producer and the director of the movie , basically , this is HIS movie. According to the creator, the reboot will be a "superrnatural" movie rather than a superhero movie. Well, good for me , I always like "dark" and "supernatural"  movies.

Or will the protagonists be Sam and Twitch , with Spawn appears as a "sidekick"?

I personally don't mind the 1997 movie . I enjoy the acting from John Leguizamo (he is so good as the Clown) and Martin Sheen (as Jason Wayne and of course he is Uncle Ben in Amazing Spiderman). Will this reboot have a new cast or Michael Jai White and Theresa Randle be back as Al Simmons (Spawn) and Wanda Blake , respectively. Will Todd himself be in this reboot as well(like in the first movie) ?

I hope the reboot has less CGI than the previous movie (what's wrong with Michael Keaton's Batman? I like it ).

It has been 25 years since the last movie so it is a much longer wait than Jeepers Creppers which I am looking forward to this fall.

I still follow the Spawn comic and enjoy it , but I am even a bigger fan of Daniel Llanso's Spawn, I like the story (even though I am disappointed at the ending , if it is even an ending , and the length of the story ) and the design of the future Spawn.


Todd McFarlane and Mr. Stan Lee (my condolences on your wife's passing). Of course , both of them are related to Spider-man , one drew him and the other created him.





Todd McFarlane on reboot of Spawn.




A super sized Spawn toy from another era.....





Daniel Llanso Spawn













2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 我比較喜歡後幾幅造型. 香港其實有沒有中文版外國漫畫?

      Delete