搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 22, 2017

君をのせて (天空の城ピュタより) カラオケ カバー KIMIWONOSETE (LAPUTA) KARAOKE COVER

This is the ending song of the 80's anime Laputa , written by 久石譲 Hisaishi Jou (Joe) , originally sung by 井上杏美(井上あずみ)Inoue Azumi.  I always like this song, one of my most favourite anime songs but I think it is best sung with a female voice (and if you are a man with a female / child voice , good for you ^_^ ) . I try my best not to destroy the song.

The first few photos in the video are papercraft models. I wish they made plastic models of Laputa and the robot, but the papercrafts are also very nice looking, the robot papercraft goes well on the desk.

Please don't just give me a thumbs-down, leave a message and let me know where I can make improvements. Thanks.


This video is currently under copyright dispute by some claimant even if the original track is not used. The video can suddenly disappear or get muted by Youtube. This copyright thing is really getting out of hand. Anyone can claim anything. I wonder if fart can be copyrighted!




Sound even better with 1200 people singing it (children voice is the best). Start at 2:26 . The conductor is 久石譲 Hisaishi Jou (Joe) himself.





No comments:

Post a Comment