搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, December 19, 2015

STAR WARS IMPERIAL MARCH - JOHN WILLIAMS LIVE THE FORCE AWAKENS CAST SINGING STAR WARS MAIN THEME

One of the most recognized Star Wars theme - Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme) performed live by Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra with Star Wars composer John Williams . This live performance is as good as on the album.

I always wonder if anyone in the orchestra is actually paying attention to the conductor while they are busy playing their instruments. I swear I could wave the stick like a lightsaber and they still play the same.



I haven't seen EP VII yet , will probably see it during the Christmas week (should I go for Ultra AVX and the 3D stuff (actually I hate wearing those 3D glasses)??. I wonder if there is a theme for Kylo Ren.

Mr. Williams , at 83, looks very healthy and is still scoring for Star Wars. A big part of Star Wars's success is owed to this man's music.





The Force Awakens cast and others singing (or humming) the Star Wars theme:



1 comment: