搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 24, 2015

STAR WARS VIII ....... HAYDEN IS BACK??

There are some rumours regarding Hayden Christensen's return as Darth Vader in future episodes of the Star Wars franchise, including the rumours that Vader's chest plate and helmet have been made , and training Hayden for the part. Relatively recent photos of Hayden have suggested that he would require some training physically. Being a father , he is getting the Daddy's body. The word "training" also means some physical activities are needed for the part instead of just standing around as a Force Ghost. I hope they are not writing some "clone stories" for Vader.

Oh no, that would be a second "Star Wars Nightmare" for me. The first one is described below.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about this (no pun intended). It would be nice for him to be back as Vader for some other Star Wars pre-episodes VI / VII franchise, not a good idea for episode VIII or so forth. I never agree with Mr. Lucas's idea of replacing Mr. Sebastian Shaw's Force Ghost with the creepy looks of Hayden in Ep VI (the guy is not even looking at the right direction and why does he look down at his manhood!?); I can feel a conflict (again no pun intended) having a young Hayden with an older Obi-Wan (Sir Alec Guinness) standing around in the woods.

If they decided to have some Force Ghost return of Anakin Skywalker, can't they just create a CGI actor with the resemblence to the late Sebastian Shaw?? I mean, look at Macross Plus , they have a A.I. popstar why not create a digital actor for Anakin??

I like Hayden for the part of younger Anakin , the right fit for the part, but not as a Force Ghost.

"May the Force NOT be with this idea...."




I am still recovering from this scene....... Another one of this will turn me to the Dark Side!

No comments:

Post a Comment