搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LEFT TD, FINALLY.


I am so glad that I finally left that awful place. I have been wasting so much time on that place, not too mention I have to get up earlier to "contribute" and I am totally unappreciated by those "children". I have no idea what drove me to sacrifice so much and also have to put up with so much crap and the tyrants, especially when they are way younger than me! I don't even get paid. Anyway, at least I can finally put a stop to wasting even more time and utilize my time more wisely. Strangely,  I am not even upset but pleased, maybe because I can finally put the time in what is really important to me doing something constructive. It is like quitting a job but feel happy about it, that is what happens when one leaves an undesirable  job or environment. You just feel free and unconstrained. Yah~~ hoo~~~ I can't believe why people spend so time much online, especially something like Twitter which is pointless.

Just a bit of advice for those who would be so called moderators. You will be spending a lot of unpaid time doing someone else's works, only at the end you take on too much, more insults (but you can not fire back like a regular member who would have more freedom) and less appreciation as time goes.  This is really the same as real works with salary, companies just don't care. Spend your time wisely, don't waste time doing anything frivolous. Sometimes, it is better to be an observer. There were a few moderators who left years earlier and I think they were the smart ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment