搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, June 8, 2020

脱出ゲーム ESCAPE GAME Dangerous Luxury Liner



https://apps.gotmail.jp/29_dangerous_luxury_liner/

   This is actually a "refurblished" old gotmail game.

   I wish gotmail can different background music in their games. There are some free background music that can be used.






    I am just going to give some hints instead of giving out all the answers. I am sure that you don't need the answers anyway.

    Hints, in random order:

   1) Desk usually comes with some drawers.
   2) The room comes with complimentary bottles of wines and an object next to them, and this object has something to do with another bottle of wine.
   4) Don't just look at the front , look behind.
   5) There are three locks that require three different 4-digit codes to unlock.
   6) Most people don't like vaccum under the carpet/rug but I do : )
   7) Most girls like to do manicure.
   8) Most safes are hidden behind walls.
   9) The room has many windows, I wonder what is out there for us to look? So far away , may be we need something to help us to look at distance objects.
  10) I hate to vaccum behind boxes or between large objects.
  11) Assembly of objects is required in this game.
  12) Two objects are used more than once in this game.
  13) There is a projector screen in the room, I wonder what can be shown on it?



No comments:

Post a Comment