搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Epic Modern Tiny House With Library Net Loft






   I like the simple style of the house. The interior is bright. The living/TV room is comfortable. The Lagun  table is a smart way to preserve space, it can be used for work, dinning while watching TV. It can rotate to accomodate different orientations. The other smart design of the house is the sliding/retractable shower door, it saves the weight and glass is not really that safe in the shower. However , with all the pluses,  there are also minuses. I don't really like the net loft , I think I would use the space for a second bedroom with a solid floor. I understand that it might enhance the feeling of spaciousness for the living room , a net loft can't be used as a bedroom or a comfortable reading room, unless of course , you are one of those who likes to fart while sleeping ^_^  (not me !) , the net will provide a quick dissipation of the semi-poisonous gas! The other minus is, of course, the composting toilet! I think I saw something "brown" in the toilet in the video, it could be a big piece of wood in the pile of sawdust, I wouldn't have the incentive to find out.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment