搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Japanese Meets Scandinavian Design In Zen Inspired Tiny House

   Not sure about the Scandinavian part but it is not very "zen" , it is still a lovely tiny house. It looks spacious for a small house. I like the master loft , it is spacious and feels comfortable , not crammed. I wish they put some type of barrier at the work bench in the master loft, preventing things such as the plant or notebook computer from falling to the kitchen below. I personally refer some walls and doors for the bedroom loft. I like the fact that the bathroom has an adult-sized bathtub ; again, I dislike the composting toilet. I would sacrifice more upper unused space for loft. All in all, this house looks comfy.

  One thing I notice, do people usually line-up their spoons neatly in the utensil drawer, like displaying some jewelries at store?

No comments:

Post a Comment