搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 20, 2020

SPIDER-MAN 4 FAN FILM 2020






This is probably old news for most but definitely an exciting news for me. This is a fan made production with limited budget , unknown actors/actresses , etc, but anyone still remembers Blair Witch Project, the movie that started all the reality shows we are having ? The movie was a blockbuster.

 


     I always like Toby's Spider-Man , just too bad the studio destroyed the franchise by throwing in some really rushed and stupid ideas just to get more bucks which they didn't , totally wasted the characters of Venom and Sandman. That is not to say I hate Tom Holland's Spider-man either. I also like Tom's portrayal of Spider-Man with his "Amercian accent" and definitely more teenage personality in the web crawler.

    i am glad that they keep the costume design as for Toby's Spider-Man, I always thought it was the best movie Spider-Man costume; however, the blue is bit more purple-ish.



   They have successfully pledged $10,000 USD to fund the project and is still continuing. I am not assciated with the project but this is the link if you want to fund the project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/highmountainstudios/spider-man-4-a-fan-film-sequel-to-the-spider-man-t



  CAST LIST :

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9765564/

  From the cast list , I can see there is a few Spidey Villains in the movie : The Vulture, King Pin, The Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors) , Alistair Smythe and the Black Cat (semi-villain?). this is exciting but I hope they won't repeat the same mistake as Sony with Spider-Man 3.

  Besides live-action Spider-Man, I also like these Spider-Man , the 1990's animation (Fox Kids) and the 2003 animation which only lasted one season , I wish it has more but for some season, no network wanted to pick it up. I still don't understand why some fans hated it .



 I really wish there were more seasons for this animation. This show is totally underrated .
 

    Spider-Man TAS (1994 ?)




   Many famous actors have voiced different characters in thisanimation, including Mark Hamil , Edward Asner, David Warner (also in Gargoyles , another of my favourite animation) , Rue McClanahan (The Golden Girls) , George Takei and Nichelle Nichols (original Star Trek veterans) , Joan Lee (Stan Lee's wife) as Madame Web and Stan Lee as Stan Lee in the final episode of the series.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000799/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t3





No comments:

Post a Comment