搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 12, 2020

ウルトラの奇跡 カラオケ ULTRA NO KISEKI THE MIRACLE OF ULTRA KARAOKE SING ALONG







 Just a re-sing and a re-do of the video. ウルトラの奇跡 The Miracle of Ultra is one of the best songs in the Ultraman Universe. I can't stop my mouth from moving when I hear a good song.  The song is written by 大門一也 from Project DMM (Daimo Kazuya 作詞、作曲、編曲) who is also responsible for the lyrics of this song as well as composing many other Ultraman/Tokusatsu songs. Too bad that Project DMM has been disbanded. I think the three-members band has very good singing.  There are so many Ultraman (Ultramen) over the years since the 1960's , I hope I have included most of the "good" Ultraman  (Ultramen) in the video, upto ウルトラマンレイガ Ultraman Reiga. There is no space for UltraSeven X ,ウルトラマンボーイ Ultraman Boy, Ultraman Geed's Royal Mega Master form etc in the video.

私の悪い日本語を許してください。
new version



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 個人覺得是好歌, 好可惜 Project DMM 散了 band. 他們歌聲很好,有氣.

      Delete