搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Stunning Modern, Minimalist Tiny House

  I like the wood in the house but the house is too minimalistic. The living room has enough space for a TV and a sofa but I guess the owner enjoys the low tech environments (no TV and no internet) . I guess she also trades open space for more living space like another bedroom, etc. A lot of upper space is not used in this house. I am not a big fan of large glass doors but they do provide plenty of light to enter the house and a very close-to-nature view of the outside. I do like the boxy tiny house because it provides more useable interior space. I really wish they could invent some technology that could disintegrate human waste  one day, I wholeheartedly don't want to mess around with my own waste, composting toilet is a total no-no for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment