搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 14, 2020

PETS TIME

    I enjoy watching animal related videos , I found them relaxing. I do not have pets myself since I don't deal with death too well and pets usually die before the owners.


    The infant kitten explores its new world.




  4:54 Kitten sleeps next to a "mouse" ! Cats just sleep all the time regardless of their age.



     Blossom was probably abused and abandoned but is slowly adjusting to her much better and kinder environment.



  Were these dogs trained or born this way? They sat so quietly and calm during shower / bathing. Most dogs just try to escape from the bath ; also they are not afraid of the hair dryer , most dogs I met hate the noise coming from the hair dryer. The brown dog Mocha probably doesn't like the shower as much as Wooyoo the white dog but they are very well behaved by regular standard. Dogs cleaning is done by their tongues , the same tongues they used to lick their or others' butt!




No comments:

Post a Comment