搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Off-The-Grid Desert Living in a Tiny Earthen Home & Permaculture Community



    Even though I am not quit sure about the structural integrity of the house (using local mud clay , sand mixed with straws, plus other unknown materials) , I like the interior layout of the house, especially the location of the bed room , right at the center of this circular building. I am more comfortable having banister at the edge of the bed.  This house is completely off-grid but I do not know where the house owners get their water for shower and toilet (if there is one) ; being in the desert , water worths more than gold ! Is it safe to drink out of the stream , shared by other animals ? They have a small fridge , how often do they have to do grocery? How far away from the nearest grocery store? I am just not sure about living in a remote desert.





No comments:

Post a Comment