搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Television Show Interior Designer’s Own Colourful Tiny House

   A very relaxing and summery home. I am not sure that it is still classified as a tiny home.  This home has two sections arranged in L shape, with an open foyer joing the two sections, so it is a large tiny house. Each section is unusually wide, so the house as a whole is really a medium-sized house (in Asia , this wouldn't be classified as a tiny house at all).

   I like the open feeling of the house, built for summer/ warm weather, with plenty of sunlight coming in. It is especially nice to have a large glass door in front of the bed, one can wake up to the sun in the morning and enjoy the star lights during the night. The purple oven goes with the golden drawer handles in the kitchen (must have been an intense effort to convince the husband getting a purple oven) . I am not sure about the washer/dryer being at the outdoor, I personally like everything in the inside (no outdoor toilet). I think this is the first time I see a satellite dish at a tiny house, so they have not completely cut-off from the outside world, can watch TV (with probably internet? ) and see if Trump has destroyed the world yet : )  I assume it is a flush toilet and they have electricity and septic system. It is also the first time I see two sliding doors for a bathroom. The owners have plan to move into a regular house and bring this tiny house with them as the guest house.







No comments:

Post a Comment