搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Modern Tiny Home Expands to the Outdoors & Sleeps 6!

Another tiny house moment.

    I like the fold up doors (back and front) arrangement though they are mostly glass which concerns me regarding security, I personally like something more solid than that , though the glass do allow more light to enter the house. The place has a relaxing feeling . One of the features in this house is the extension storage shed for storing skis and outdoor stuff. Personally , I would just build the space for living , studying areas, making it a bigger tiny house. Since this is not mobile tiny house, they have septic system , thus a flushing toilet. I like "flame" cooking , food tastes better but induction cooking is probably safer, but one can only use metallic cookware; so other material such as stone cookware can not be used.

    This house is simple and feels relaxing which I really need right now , dealing with Twitter's inept all week. They will probably make my life more difficult seeing this comment~~~well, bite me!





No comments:

Post a Comment