搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 5, 2019

SACRED RIANA





  I do not watch "Got Talent" show so I missed this one. If you don't know her , she is scary.  I wish she had a Halloween show. She is awesome. Very scary and entertaining presentation. her real name is Marie Antoinette Riana Graharani from Indonesia. She usually does not take a break from her on-stage character in real life.

       I have to tell ya, I am a big fan already!  Luv her "blood-red" dress~~~~

 


     I think this one is cut off for commercial. Damn I want to see the rest.





   A repeated act from one of the above videos but in black dress.



    Sacred riana - real person is a lot less scarier than the character.



    What a transformation to the character - Sacred  Riana! Real person is a lot cuter.
  
     I think they can make a movie out of this character. Just found out , there was a moive earlier this year.

   https://www.facebook.com/thesacredriana/videos/338920073499597/




 


 

2 comments: