搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, May 27, 2019

Our Urban Tiny House In New Zealand


    This is not our tiny house , it is just the title of the video.  This is the tiny house owned by Bryce Langston , the host of Living Big In A Tiny House channel which I posted many of his videos on my blog. Bryce is from New Zealand . Apparently house prices in New Zealand is quite expensive. According to Bryce , his tiny house is about 160 square feet and costs about 100,000 New Zealand dollars as compared with the average New Zealand (Auckland City) house prices of 1 million New Zealand dollars. The house is not quite completed yet , Bryce still has to throw in a composting toilet (not my favourite) and some curtains for privacy but it is completely off-grid. There is no gas stove and Bryce uses induction stove for cooking . I like the kitchen, not too big and big enough for most cooking. I think most tiny houses have too big a kitchen and it takes up too much living space. I notice that there is no TV. I personally would prefer a sofa. I think he needs a bigger water tank to store rain water which I hope is filtered.

  More information on the construction of the house here:

  https://www.livingbiginatinyhouse.com/the-seed-of-life-tiny-house/





No comments:

Post a Comment