搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Rover Tiny House TOUR: Maximist Andy's Home in Charleston

I like this tiny house. It looks spacious. The living room is comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped. Personally , I do not need the "porch area", I would make that space as part of the house as another bedroom , study/computer room or storage area.  I like the catwalk stair arrangement for the living room and bedroom. The best part of the house - a flush toilet , as Andy puts it : "I don't want to play with my poop" but I wonder where the poop goes?

  The only thing I don't like is the location of the bathroom/toilet , just too close to the kitchen where cooking is done. The other thing I prefer but not dislike is the shape of the roof. Making it flat instead of zig-zag shape can gain some extra headroom for the living room and bedroom, or by adding some guarding rails, making the rooftop a relaxing sitting area. I am not quite sure about the location of the dart board. No one wants to have darts on his/her head coming out from the bathroom and placing the paper towel on the roof will introduce height requirement , but all-in-all, this is one of the tiny houses I like.

  One thing I applause Andy is the fact that he knows how to sew - a useful skill (I see some people writing "an useful"  sometimes) regardless of gender, like cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment