搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, March 25, 2018

ドラゴンボール超 第131話 完 DRAGONBALL SUPER EP 131





Exciting to see Freeza and Gokuu fight as a team.










I wonder how the fusion would look when they fuse together.
This is really a good scene with Freeza and Gokuu fighting as a team since Freeza is really the first major villain in the Dragonball franchise excluding those in Dragonball ( before Dragonball Z).











He is the only one left on the arena or what is left of it , Android 17 gets to make his wish.

I have to say I knew "that was" the wish, it is the wish I would make if I were in the same situation.

Besides , why kill off all these characters from different universes for future Dragonball franchise.

Well, at least the wish is not "woman's underwear" if anyone still remembers who made that wish before.........


















Doesn't look like Zen Ou is a puppet as most suspected, 大神官 Daishinkan is really his minister.



It seems to me that the Super Dragon got significantly smaller!? It was like universe size when it first appeared previously.



















ジレン Jiren is a good character but the design can be improved like many others in the series. Jiren looks like the taller brother of Freeza, same type of ears and bald!









I was wondering who will grand Freeza his wish since Andorid 17 has already made his wish.



Didn't expect Whis will grant Freeza's wish (or Beerus grants his wish?)
This is what I like about Beerus - like a walnut , hard on the outside, much softer on the inside.



Freeza got his wish - to be alive again - the Emperor is back!



Beerus wants Freezer back?



Beerus is probably my most favourite character in Super.

In the manga, it seems that Beerus is the most powerful God of Destruction with probably Kitera (Universe 4) being the second.

Maybe Beerus will finally master the complete version of Ultra Instinct.






I thought this pair was more like sisters rather than brother and sister.



The whole "Tournament" started or all these episodes happen because Gokuu opened his mouth with the "silly" idea!

Beerus won't let this happen again , he rather eats and sleeps ....I am surprised that Beerus is not fatter than his brother Champa (Universe 6).





The lollipops are still the most powerful in all universes.



Freeza is back at it again........






Looks like Goku can't transform  into his 身勝手の極意 (or Ultra instinct) form again. I guess white hair dye is expensive !







I am sure that there will be more Dragonball series . I have to say that I enjoy the fights in Dragonball Super but the characters design totally suck! GT 's fight scenes suck but has way better character designs such as Baby , Super 17 , 1-Star Shenron , and the Super Saiyan 4 transformation is way better than the hair-colour change transformations in Super. I wonder if Bandai has any input to that - one mould , different colours! So what happens to GT ? Do we treat it as an alternative universe? It is quite difficult to treat it as the sequel to Super.




No comments:

Post a Comment