搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

ヴァリアブルアクションヒーローズ デビルマン Ver. Nirasawa VARIABLE ACTION DEVILMAN VER. NIRASAWA

This is the third wave of reposting of My Toys series in my blogs. Reposting due to the destruction cause by Photobucket! Incidentally , Devilman Crybaby started showing on Netflix a few days ago.


By Megahouse, 2016 release , 180mm tall.



I just love the corel green or what I call Okinawa ocean green.



























I just love the designs by 韮沢 靖(Nirasawa Yasushi) who was a well-known illustrator and character designer for many characters in the Kamen Rider series, including Blade , Kabuto (Worms) , Den-O (Imajin), G , Decade ; character designs in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, also Godzilla the Final Wars kaijuus and Horrors in Garo.

Unfortunately,  Nirasawa san died of kidney failure (腎不全) on 2 nd February, 2016.





Wings and tail have some articulations.












































No comments:

Post a Comment