搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, September 18, 2017

MG フルアーマーユニコーンガンダム アームドアーマーDE MG FULL ARMOR UNICORN GUNDAM ARMED ARMOR DE

In celebration of the opening of 1/1 Unicorn Gundam At Diver City, Tokyo Plaza ,  I repost a selection of the MG 1/100 Full Armor Unicorn photos from my past blogs that were "ASSASSINATED" by the infamous PHOTOBUCKET (a.k.a PHOTO FXCK IT) like millions of others devastated by Photobucket's "well-thoughtout" business manuveur. This is a kit with all possible weapons that can go with the Unicorn Gundam. I particular like this over the PG because it has longer legs (relative to the scale) , I think they curtailed the legs in the PG.


Some photos are older than the rest (less decals, etc)

I wonder if the 1/20 is for future release from Bandai!?






































































































































































































The only thing I have not obtained for this 1/100 Unicorn Gundam set is the 1/100 Laplace Box.




No comments:

Post a Comment