搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, July 16, 2017

ウルトラマンジード OP GEEDの証 カラオケ TV 版 ULTRAMAN GEED OP KARAOKE TV VERSION

I toned down the music track to avoid copyright infringement . I will re-sing it when the full karaoke track comes out. Excuse my Japanese and singing , I can't stop my mouth from moving when I hear a song with good rhythm (for my musical taste anyway).

Please support me on Youtube.

I am one question for all Ultraman fans:

Tarou is the son of Ultra Father and Mother , Zero is the son of Ultra-7,  Geed is the son of Belial , .........

I want to know ........


How do Ultramen reproduce??

Who gave birth to Ultraman King?









2 comments:

  1. Technically Ultramen are human beings from an advanced civilization who were given their powers due to exposition to the plasma spark, an energy source created they themselves created in order to have a source of light in a drak universe. That said, the best guess is that they reproduce like any human race.

    And Ultraman King should be, if I remember correctly, the very scientist that constructed the plasma spark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he did create the Plasma Spark but who/what transformed him (when he was Pico) into his Ultra form, so his form must have existed before the creation of the artificial Sun - Plasma Spark. Also, what transformed Noa since he was born before King according to Tsuburaya ages for these ultra beings.

      Delete