搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, June 30, 2017

PHOTOBUCKET THE MAJOR RIP-OFF


Photobucket is forcing people to pay or you will see this ...







No more free hosting which they advertised many years ago. Their new policy affects even the oldest accounts, my previous blogs are all messed up ! I should have second-sourced a long time ago, their service (even for pay accounts) is unreliable and business model is like "just-graduated-from-school"!!

In order to see photos in previous posted blogs (almost 9 years of blogs), I have to pay $400 USD annually for unlimited image hot linking ,3 rd party image hosting. I am bascially being blackmailed or I never see those photos in previous blogs again!

DO NOT EVER USE THEIR SERVICE!  Also, TinyPic is also part of Photobucket, Inc.

A comment (in March, 2016) by Drew Hendricks (CMO of Blogpros and contributing writer to Inc. Entrepreneur and Success):

"Be aware that some web hosts will disable hotlinking to TinyPic, primarily due to a lot of abuse years ago. This really isn’t a great web host, but it’s functional if you need to host something small in a hurry. I wouldn’t use it for every image on a site, though. That’s just begging for trouble. Frankly, I don’t expect either Photobucket or TinyPic to last too many more years without either a major change or a total failure. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes, though. "




How do I put this delicately..........




  PHOTO  $%@^(*&))  BUCKET , GO *&))_%#@   F...  $%@^(*&))  YOURSELF !!







Take a look at the BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of Photobucket:
A "F" rating. I would also give a "F" but my "F" stands for something else !!

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/internet-services/photobucket-com-inc-in-denver-co-90107959

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/internet-services/photobucket-com-inc-in-denver-co-90107959/reviews-and-complaints

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.photobucket.com


No comments:

Post a Comment