搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, June 12, 2017

JEEPERS CREEPERS 3





 It is finally happening. It looks like they have finished the filming of Jeepers Creepers 3 and it will be released sometime this coming September (2017). It has been 14 years since Jeepers Creepers 2.

 I am so excited (even more than Star Wars , especially after seeing Star Wars EP 7) and even more excited is the fact that Creepers actor Jonathan Breck and Gina Philips (Trish from Jeepers Creepers 2001) will be returning , as well as Brandon Smith (Sgt. Tubbs in the Jeepers Creepers 2001) .

The story will probably be different from what has been floating around on the internet the past few years . I am not sure if it will continue from Jeepers Creepers 2 because I don't see actors Ray Wise (Jack Taggart Sr. in Creepers 2) and Luke Edwards (Jack Taggarts  Jr. in Creepers 2) in the cast list.

Will Jeepers Creepers 3 show a bit more on Creepers' background or this is something left for part 4 ?

Anyway, the less I know about the film now , the better . I am looking forward to the movie this September (why not release in October in time for Halloween?) .

I haven't seen many Creepers toy around , I wonder if Hot Toys will make one in the future !?








2 comments: