搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, April 13, 2017

君をのせて (天空の城 ラピュタより) カラオケ カバー VER. 2 KIMIWONOSETE (LAPUTA) KARAOKE (SING ALONG) VER. 2

I used a slightly higher pitch (chord  ?? I have never studied music , so don't know) this time , so should sound better than last time; also, added a few newer toy photos in the video.

Although I like the song , I still think it is best sung by a female or child.

I do not have any sophisticated karaoke equipments , I used a cheap computer microphone and just sang along with the original track. Constructive comments are welcome. The original Youtube video was removed by Youtube due to copyright infringement , I will re-record with a non-original sound track and re-post the video later.

NEW
REPLACED VIDEO WITH A NEW VERSION (KARAOKE TRACK INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL TRACK, TO AVOID COPYRIGHT CLAIMANT HARRASSEMENT).




1 comment: