搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

1/1000 アンドロメダ 2202 LIGHT & SE ユニット 1/1000 ANDROMEDA 2202 LIGHT AND SE UNIT

Andromeda 2202 is probably going to take me a month or so to complete , I like to take my time in making models.

This is the control unit and battery pack for the Light & SE (Sound Effect ?? ) Unit.



It is powered by 3 x AA batteries (not included).





拡散波動砲 Diffuse Wave Motion Cannon, the light flickers and changes colour (red, blue and white)










But the price for the unit is much higher than I expected - 8,000円. It is costly for a DSP chip and some LEDs driver circuitry , no extra circuitry should be needed to drive the tiny speaker (the DSP could do the job). The exotic colour LEDs are more expensive than the red LED, but the whole LED and SE unit costs more than the model itself, I am basically buying the LED/SE unit , not the model.





Andromeda , here I come !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment