搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, October 24, 2016

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 7 SPOILER ALERT

Restart the blog entry, mistyped season 6 instead of season 7 (still shakened from the trauma from the season opening....)

I guess all Walking Dead fans know by now that two of our favourites are gone . Yes , TWO , as most of us expected just one!


(Still have time NOT to read the rest if you have not seen the show and don't want to know....)











I am totally shocked and feel "empty", hollow.........


I  know I am watching Walking Dead, expect the bloodiest but this is beyond "bloody" ~ the way "they died" , it is just so below humanity.


I am still emotionally shakened (yes , by a TV show) .



and McFarlane Toys is selling Bat "Lucille"!?

I hate Negan but obviously not the actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan who was also in Supernatural, my other favourite show.


..............


I have to say I suspected that it would be Glenn (actor Steven Yuen) because I read somewhere that he is taking on some movies. If someone is still involved in the show, why would he do movies ?



WHERE  ARE THOSE WRITERS OF THE SHOW??   THEY DESERVE THE BLUDGEONING ....  : )



Rest In Peace ........   @ >>----





No comments:

Post a Comment