搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR TRAILER 2

If you have not seen it already.......

I am not as excited as many others , so I don't keep myself up-to-date about this movie.

I was right about Star War VII -  overly hyped. I am probably right about this Civil War thing too.

No Hulk? I can understand why Hulk isn't here because if he was , the movie would be very short~ probably a 2-minute fight scene and that's it.

Come on , let's make a Hulk vs Superman movie and have the fans fight in the cinemas (theatres).

Can't they just stick with the original Spider-Man costume?? I don't like this one and how come Spidey has this animated eyes?? Is this a cartoon or real life action movie??

How come Captain America's hair is always so neat and nice even it passes through flames and Captain American has been tossed around !?




This one has a long trailer, some clips and some interviews with the actors.



No comments:

Post a Comment