搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTMAS DINNER 2014


Someone did this and definitely not me , I do not have the required artistic skill.



Shrimp cocktail, much more tasty than it looks . The shrimp refuses to come out from below ~



Two soups :

Vegetable soup HK style
French onion soup





Suppose to be a baguette topped with cheese and dipped in soup to serve.




We have a smaller turkey this year, the aluminium foil is holding the stuffing , doesn't it look like a diaper for the bird?









My fruity , nutty stuffing.



Scallop wrapped with bacon in wine sauce.



Of course , we must eat our vegetables.



The meshed potato is smooth but someone played around with this batch.



My secret recipe for spare ribs.




Simple receipe for salmon steak.




HAM










My secret cake receipe, went quickly but I managed to obtain  a piece before it was all gone and  I haven't eaten the cake yet . I am too full to consume any more food and talk about food.







Remember , don't waste food .


END



2 comments: