搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, August 1, 2014

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3






I guess it is a few days old news . Amazing-Spider-Man 3 will be postponed to 2018 , with Sinister 6 and Venom as the villains; but who are to be in the Sinister 6 (Rhino, Electro  are already in 2, will I see fish bowl Mysterio?? Scorpion??)  I do not know why they always like to rush Venom into the movie; to me having Venom and Carnage in one movie is better than mixing him with other Spidey's villains. Not even a 3-hour movie can do Venom any justice. Will this franchise even go pass 3 ?

Incidentally, there is a separate movie for the Sinister 6 in 2016 if it is not cancelled already.

I guess I can postpone getting a Hot Toy Amazing  Spider-Man 3 until then; Amazing Spider-Man 2 is way too expensive!



END

No comments:

Post a Comment