搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, October 28, 2013

WINTER COMES , THE LADY IS IN THE HOUSE ............

START
十月未過, 巳下雪 .  隻 Ladybug 都要入屋.
Already snowing before Halloween even comes, the Lady (bug) enters the house......The proper name is Coccinellidae.







自少都不喜歡昆蟲, 除了 Ladybug, 覺得牠們很 peaceful.
Lady bug is the only bug I like , looks so peaceful.
The lady is spreading its wings.






我不殺 ladybug, 放生出到外雪中, ...

但 15 分後也不動, 以為我殺了牠, 錯放在雪中, 凍死了....
Then I noticed that it still hadn't move after 15 minutes , I thought I killed it by putting it in the cold with the snow.



帶回屋內, 巳過兩分鐘, 準備放入垃圾箱內.....
After 2 minutes or so, I thought it was really dead, just before I threw it in the trash.....



...怎知一隻伸了出來, 動了.
...then I noticed one of the legs had come out.




又另一隻腳出來.

...then another leg came out.

原來因凍"龜息".

I guess it was just "semi-hibernating"



放再屋內植物上, 起碼不會凍死. 動物, 昆蟲不會有政冶,自私, 貪慾, 憤怒, 嫉妬, 傲慢, 只會簡單地生存下去.
Left it on the plant in the house , at least it will die in the warmth.

Always like to how animal and insects live their simple life. Animal , insects ...they don't have selfishness, pride, anger, greed,  jealosy,  politcs, they just live simply .....










END

No comments:

Post a Comment