搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 12, 2013

STAY GOLD

START

I rarely sing any western songs but tonight I feel like one, so I sing this. Stay Gold is a song wirtten and sung by Stevie Wonder a while ago ; I like the movie "The Outsiders" and the song. The Outsiders was written by S.E. Hinton in 1967 among many young adults novels. The movie was directed by Francis Ford Coppula who is famous for his The Godfather Trilogy as well as Dracula and Jeepers Creppers (also one of my favourite movies).



If you like to have your ears tortured , here is my karaoke. You might want to use computer speakers to hear it . I only used a computer microphone and a simple voice recording software, no equalizer, etc. Background music is a bit low in volume. A piece of singing from  "Cheap-Ass Studio" !




http://soundcloud.com/kuuga_san/stay-gold



END

No comments:

Post a Comment