搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 4, 2017

宇宙戦艦 ヤマト2202 1/1000 宇宙戦艦 アンドロメダ 1/1000 SPACE BATTLESHIP ANDROMEDA 2202

PLEASE GOTO MY ALBUM DIRECTLY INSTEAD, PHOTOBUCKET NO LONGER PROVIDES FREE HOTLINK TO THE IMAGES IN THIS BLOG:


http://s879.photobucket.com/user/ultimatekuuga0/slideshow/MY_TOYS/YAMATO/1-1000_ANDROMEDA

I usually take my timein making models and finally finished this one after more than one month (consider it fast by my standard).

The model is about 444 mm (engine to the nose of Andromeda) . This is in 1/1000 but I wish it was like the old version , in 1/700, it would be way bigger.


My camera is screwed , photos came with a blue line ~_~


















Both are 1/1000 .









































I did not seal up the panels or gaps between parts in the kit because I want to be able to exchange parts (there are these four cannon-like parts in the front of the ship. You can remove those and replace them with regular panels) and able to take the ship apart to remove the LED unit which keeps the ship attached to the display stand. Some times I like to hold the ship in my hand without the stand ...............and fly it around. YES, I am childish! :P






重力子スプレッド 発射機  Graviton Spread Launcher, some attack energy beam used to attack Yamato.









Andromeda is a much better design than Yamato.














I wish there was a separate TV / OVA series for this ship 宇宙戦艦 アンドロメダ Space Battleship Andromeda !
















I didn't paint the clear red parts in case I want to add lights later on. I only painted black lines for those parts (can't see them in this lighting condition).

































Wish the kit came with more LEDs without kit modifications.















Painting of these Cosmo Tigers caused eye strain. I am lucky that my eyes are not crossed after painiting these miniature Tigers!



No comments:

Post a Comment