搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 5, 2019

TWITTER no more!

  Something is causing my account being locked constantly this week (Twitter 's system message is "automated behavior"  ).  I can't even post my first tweet after the account is unlocked. I am tired of dealing with Twitter, constantly  locking-unlocking-apologising for inconvenience , etc . If my account is somehow hacked , the Twitter is still partly blamed for the security. I decided not to tweet any more ( save my time) . Please just visit my blog instead. Twitter support is archaic, no live-chat, no support phone line , support turn-around time is like a day if you are very lucky. I guess they only care with urgency if their share value drops. All I can say is "Best of Luck" to them. Adios.




No comments:

Post a Comment