搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, October 21, 2019

NORWEGIAN TINY HOME TREEHOUSE






I guess this is a nice getaway place for weekends . Never understand why "height" is romantic . Being an acrophobic myself , I like being closer to ground. Having said that , looking at the forest from a bird's-eye view is probably very relaxing. Why the spiral staircase, wouldn't direct straight stairs to the house more economical to build and saves time to get into the house? Isn't that metal pathway between the staircase and house reduntant (move the staircase right next to the house). Why isn't there any rain cover for the metal pathway but there is one for the spiral starcase? Dry , then get wet before entering the house !? One of the great features of the treehouse is a flush toilet (I think I see the pipes around some of the supporting metal structures which look flimsy in my opinion), why can't they have something large (metal columns supporting the house? They could have built a retangular house to get more space , but then again, it would probably be heavier and require stronger supporting structure. I guess being tiny is what makes living in this house fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment