搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Young Woman's Incredible Tiny Forever Home

   I like the layout of this tiny home, look spacious around the main lounge, dinning space  and the kitchen. There are two lofts , one for bedroom and the other is living room with TV and bookshelves. The living room is simple but nicely decorated.

   The only thing that I don't like is the compost toilet. I am also a little concerned with the location of the bed in the bedroom, it would be safer with some guardrails next to the bed to prevent someone from falling to the floor below, or the bed could be located to the window side of the bedroom. If I were the owner , I would use some of the open upper space for a guest bedroom.

    All-in-all, this is one of the best tiny homes that I have seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment