搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 23, 2019

College Student's Impressive Tiny House Floods in Hurricane BUT Survives

  I am impressed with this built. It is not a space house (it would be bigger if he can forfeit the open front part of the house and make it part of the interior) , but everything is compact and space is used efficiently with "fold-up" technology.

 The only compaints that  I have are the "doorless" washroom (the shower is good and compact , save space) and ,of course, the composting toilet though it is nice to have a "fog" window that you can open to enjoy the view of nature while you are doing your "business".

 I don't think 3 feet of levitation from ground could save the tiny house from flooding but it is inspiring that he could deal with the problems.

 On a personal note, even as a student, eating  pizza as a regular diet is probably a bad idea. I learnt to cook while I was a student living alone ( I basically chose cooking over death by hunger , without spending extra on eating out) .

 All-in-all, he did a great job in designing his own tiny house. I think it is a good learning opportunity and is inspiring.




No comments:

Post a Comment