搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, February 28, 2019

S.H.MONSTERARTS シン・ゴジラ 第四形態凍結Ver.(第五形態)

 This is something I would like to get , especially the Awakening version but they are just out of my price range 14,000円 - above 15,000円, one of the most expensive in the S.H. Monster Arts line up. I have to admit that I didn't like the design of Shin Godzilla at first, it is so grotesque but my love for it had grown with the time looking at it, except for those seemingly "useless arms" (I don't think Godzilla can scratch its nose with any of them) . I wish they were larger instead of looking like tree branches. I guess that the whole design emphasizes on mutation resulted from feeding on radioactive materials.

  第五形態 , form 5 is what comes out from the tail after Shin Godzilla is being frozen. Some "humanoids" and extra mini Godzila heads come out from the already-grotesque tail. The author of the video counted 10 of them in total. The whole scene at the tail looks like something from hell. If the "humanoids" detach themselves from the tail, they are still giants compared with human, are these what Godzilla evolved into? I guess we can never find out or at least not in the near future as Toho has no immediate plan to produce any sequel to Shin Godzilla, at least not until 2021. I enjoy the movie which has the highest gross within the Godzilla franchise.

  I saw S.H.MonsterArts Shin Godzilla 第五形態 form 5 at a local shop sometimes ago. A bit plain but it is still nicely sculpted , the main selling point is the tail. It is a bit smaller than I thought but not the price (imported items are usually at much higher price than local Japanese prices). This reminds me of my childhood of looking at desired-but-not-able-to-obtain toys through store display windows~~~~

  The author of the video must be a die hard fan of Godzilla , having all three versions of S.H.MonsterArts Shin Godzilla.




No comments:

Post a Comment