搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, January 24, 2019

1/1000 アンドロメダ 改 DX 四連装波動砲 1/1000 SPACE BATTLESHIP ANDROMEDA DX (QUADRUPLE WAVE MOTION CANNONS)

    I   just added the Bandai official Quad Wave Motion Cannon part to the older 1/1000 Andromeda model (AAAA-01-2202). I have not started on making the Andromeda DX model yet (still haven't decided on the colour scheme) The Andromeda DX model kit allows you to make one of the different variants of the Andromeda class ships (ZZZZ-0001, AAA-1, AAA-2 ALDEBARAN, AAA-4 ACHILLES, ANDROMEDA BLACK, CCC-01 NEU BALGRAY).

     The light effect become purple because the Bandai Quad Wave Motion Cannon part is not a red transparent part but an "ocean gray" non-transparent part. I like the purple light effect.



   Light effect on the self-made Quad Wave Motion Cannon part.






Bandai official Quad Wave Motion Cannon part.



    The mechanical features on the self-made part are very close to the Bandai official Quad Wave Motion Cannon part, except in the scale of the mechanical features and the thickness of the energy splitters. The energy splitters are thicker and the mechanical details on the self-made part are larger than those on Bandai's part but I am surprised that I implemented the mechanical features correctly, it was a guess.





  I







     It really looks like there are four energy beams because of the energy splitter.





     As I mentioned , I just place the Bandai Quad Wave Motion cannon part into the older 1/1000 Andromeda , I still have to start on the new Andromeda model (ZZZ-0001YF-2203), the only differences are the colour scheme and the decals.

     I still have to decide if I want to paint the model using the Yamato 2202 colour scheme or keep the original Andromeda colour shceme.
    
     This is the official Andromeda kai ( ZZZ-0001YF-2203) colour scheme. I am not sure I like the Yamato colour scheme on Andromeda.




Which one do you like ?




















      Will Bandai release a model for Amaterasu ?





No comments:

Post a Comment